Citifinancial windsor ontario consolidating dating traffic ru
– suspends operations Century Bank FSB – to halt wholesale lending Century Bank FSB – shut down by FDIC Century Security Bank – shut by FDIC CF Bancorp – shut by FDIC CFIC Home Mortgage – closing down Champion Bank – shut by FDIC Champion Home Builders – 196 layoffs Chapel Funding – bought by Deutsche Bank Charcol Mortgages (UK) – cut up to 50 jobs Charter Bank (Santa Fe, NM) –shut by FDIC Charter Funding – believed to be closed by parent First Magnus Financial Charter Mortgage – shut specialty lending unit Charter Oak Bank – shut by FDIC Charter One – exits wholesale lending Chase – to buy Bear Stearns Chase – closing subprime loan facility in Ontario, CA 91 layoffs Chase – Washington Mutual merger Chase – wholesale lending division shut down Chase – shut home equity and subprime wholesale units, layoffs Chase – shut warehouse lending unit, cutting another 2,800 Wa Mu jobs Chase – closed operation centers in CA and NJ Chase – shut home equity processing center in Rochester, 300 layoffs Chase – cut roughly 100 home equity jobs in Indianapolis Chase – cut 9,200 Washington Mutual jobs Chase de Vere Mortgage Management (UK) – to close Chase Home Finance – closed retail subprime operations center in Woodcliff, NJ Chase Home Finance – shut 430-employee branch in Lexington, KY Chase Home Lending – cut 55 jobs in San Diego Chase Home Lending – cut 52 wholesale mortgage jobs in Orange, CA Chase Home Lending – cut 132 jobs in Ohio Chase Home Lending – unit closing in Charlotte, 92 layoffs Chase Home Lending – cut 266 jobs in Pennsylvania Chase Home Mortgage – halts construction lending Chase Wholesale Lending – shut four loan centers, cut 175 jobs Chestatee State Bank – shut by FDIC Chevy Chase – layoffs, to stop lending in CA Chevy Chase – cut correspondent channel, facing class-action lawsuit Chevy Chase – halts construction-to-perm lending Chevy Chase – seized wholesale lending Chevy Chase – layoffs Chicago and Dallas Federal Home Loan Banks – proposed merger off CHL Mortgages (UK) – to cut 20% of staff Choice Capital Funding – rumored to be closed CIBC – layoffs CIT Group Inc.– shut down mortgage division 500 layoffs CIT – files for bankruptcy CIT Group – sold remaining mortgage assets to Lone Star Funds Citadel – buying Res MAE Citigroup – to cut 50,000 jobs Citigroup – layoffs as high as 45,000 Citigroup – bought ABN AMRO Mortgage Group, acquired assets of Argent Mortgage Citigroup – mortgage layoffs reported Citigroup – layoffs in collateralized debt obligation unit Citigroup – to sell or shut down First Collateral Services Citigroup – to layoff 2000 investment bankers/traders Citi – to buy Wachovia Citi – to cut 9,000 jobs Citi – cut about 30 jobs in structured-credit group tied to mortgage losses Citi – to close Future Mortgages (UK) and Citi Financial (UK subprime), layoffs Citi – cut 125 jobs in Texas Citi – to cut up to 6,500 investment banking jobs Citi correspondent – lending halted Citi Financial – to close 376 branches, 500 layoffs Citi Home Equity – layoffs Citi Mortgage wholesale – to cut jobs, drop brokers Citi Mortgage – layoffs and closures Citi Mortgage – halts wholesale home equity lending, 500 layoffs Citi Mortgage – halted jumbo wholesale lending Citi Mortgage – cut 190 wholesale mortgage jobs in Des Moines, IA Citi Mortgage Wholesale – layoffs, territories realigned Citi Residential Lending – retail mortgage unit to be consolidated Citizens Bank – mortgage layoffs Citizens Bank and Trust Company of Chicago – shut by FDIC Citizens Bank of Effingham – shut by FDIC Citizens Community Bank – shut by FDIC Citizens National Bank – shut down Citizens Republic Bancorp – to cut 60 jobs, mainly from mortgage processing Citizens State Bank – shut by FDIC City Bank – shut by FDIC Clear Choice Financial – in default, Bankruptcy possible CMXL – acquired All Fund Coast Bank – sold to First Banks of St.
– shut by FDIC Advantage Home Loans – closed Advent Mortgage – merged with New Equity Mortgage AIG – to buy Equity One Aegis Funding – closed, seeking bankruptcy protection Aegis Mortgage Corp.
– most staff laid off, The Money Store to take over by Dec.
15 Am Trust Bank – shut by FDIC ANB Financial – shut down by FDIC for lax lending standards Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp.
– shut down by FDIC Cortez Community Bank – shut by FDIC Corus Bank – shut down by FDIC Countrywide – combines wholesale and correspondent units Countrywide – closing wholesale fulfillment centers Countrywide – shut 16 wholesale loan fulfillment centers Countrywide – believed to have shut 46 Full Spectrum Lending branches Countrywide Correspondent Lending Division – cut 293 jobs Countrywide Specialty Lending Division – layoffs Countrywide Capital Market Division – cut 65 jobs Countrywide – laid off 73 employees in Canoga Park Countrywide – layoffs in subprime , may be bought out by Bank of America Countrywide cutting up to 12,000 jobs, more about the Countrywide layoffs County Bank (Merced, CA) – shut down by FDIC Credit Suisse – layoffs, bought LIME Financial Credit Suisse – to cut 500 investment banking jobs Credit Suisse – to cut 150 jobs in its investment bank unit in UK Credit Suisse – cut 210 jobs in NYC Crescent Bank and Trust Company – shut by FDIC CTX Mortgage – reportedly for sale CU National Mortgage – halts lending Dana Capital – closed Darby Bank & Trust Co.
– shut by FDIC DB Home Lending – consolidated with Mortgage IT, layoffs, rumored to be closed Deep Green Financial – closed Decision One – shut down, layoffs Delta Financial – closed offices, 300 layoffs Delta Financial – bankruptcy, suspends loan origination Delta Financial Corp.